Alexis guest room
On the second floor, overlooking the private alley, nice plum-colored Alexis guest room invites you to return to childhood and be lulled into a sweet nostalgia. Will you see yourself in these young children’s portraits, nicely dressed, gracefully posing in the bright light shining from the large French windows?
The map of Brittany, formerly displayed in a primary school classroom, recalls the geographic origin along Isabelle’s maternal line.
The 35m2 Alexis guest room consists of a dressing room/entrance, a 9m2 bathroom with its beautiful pier glass, equipped with a bathtub and WC, and a large 22m2 bedroom with a long balcony.
Check in from 5:00pm, check out before 11:00am (these times are adaptable depending on your needs – A luggage room may be available on request the day of departure).
Except in particular circumstances, breakfast is served from 8:30am to 10:00am.
Detailed list of equipment and decorative elements:
- Total surface: 35m2
- Fireplace and balcony
- Queen size bed (160cm x 200cm)
- Drouault and Dodo pillows
- Bedside tables from “Bouche à Oreille”, Crac’h (Morbihan)
- Bedside lamps
- Writing desk
- Dressing room
- Individual safe
- Blackout curtains
- Unlimited high-speed WIFI connection (fiber optic broadband)
- HD flat screen TV with French and international channels
- Courtesy tray for tea (MARIAGE FRERES) or coffee break.