Amaury guest room
On the first floor, overlooking the private courtyard, Amaury guest room in beige and sand tones welcomes you to the theme of Water and Boats. The model of the frigate “La Toulonnaise” (1823) is a nod to Jerome’s long career as a naval officer, while the pretty female bust, looking like a nymph, is exhibited on the marble mantelpiece.
The 33m2 Amaury guest room consists of a small entrance and a separate WC, an 11m2 bathroom with a walk-in shower and the 19 m2 bedroom.
Check in from 5:00pm, check out before 11:00am (these times are adaptable depending on your needs – A luggage room may be available on request on the day of departure).
Except in particular circumstances, breakfast is served from 8:30am to 10:00am.
Detailed list of equipment and decorative elements:
- Total surface: 33m2
- Queen size bed (160cm x 200cm)
- Drouault and Dodo pillows
- Bedside tables from “Bouche à Oreille”, Crac’h (Morbihan)
- Bedside lamps
- Writing desk
- Large storage cupboard with shelves
- Individual safe
- Blackout curtains
- Unlimited high-speed WIFI connection (fibre optic broadband)
- HD flat screen TV with French and international channels
- Courtesy tray for tea (MARIAGE FRERES) or coffee break.