Charlotte guest room
On the first floor, overlooking the private alley, Charlotte guest room offers a pure harmony of colors that reminds of the zinc roofs of Paris. This is the universe of Parisian women, fresh, voluptuous and carefree, as displayed by the paintings on the walls. The terracotta sculpture of a languished young man, seemingly lost in thought, is displayed on the white marble mantelpiece.
The 35m2 Charlotte guest room consists of a dressing room, a 9m2 bathroom with its beautiful pier glass, equipped with a bathtub and WC, and a large 22m2 bedroom with a long balcony.
Check in from 5:00pm, check out before 11:00am (these times are adaptable depending on your needs – A luggage room may be available on request the day of departure).
Except in particular circumstances, breakfast is served from 8:30am to 10:00am.
Detailed list of equipment and decorative elements:
- Total surface: 35m2
- Fireplace and balcony
- Queen size bed (160cm x 200cm)
- Drouault and Dodo pillows
- Bedside tables from “Bouche à Oreille”, Crac’h (Morbihan)
- Bedside lamps
- Writing desk
- Dressing room
- Individual safe
- Blackout curtains
- Unlimited high-speed WIFI connection (fibre optic broadband)
- HD flat screen TV with French and international channels
- Courtesy tray for tea (MARIAGE FRERES) or coffee break.